Learn List of Use of Sorry in English Sentence

Learn-List-of-Use-of-Sorry-in-English-Sentence

 

Use of Sorry

1.           When we make any mistake. We say sorry.

a. I am so sorry.

b. I am really sorry.

c. I am extremely sorry.

2.            While sneezing you say.

a)Sorry! Excuse me

God Bless you

Thanks

3.            So when you are unable to hear somebody.

a)Sorry! I beg your pardon.

b)Sorry! Come Again

c)Sorry! Please Pardon

4.            When somebody dies.

Sorry! We could not save her.

5.            While leaving a gathering or meeting.

a)Sorry! I will have to leave.

b)Why! What happened?

c)There is an emergency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independence Day 2023: Long & Short Speech in English

Future of Digital Education for Kids

The Wet Pants Stories on Digitaledu4kids